About Renaissance Interiors
Linda Hentschel - Principal
Linda Hentschel has 15 years of experience in the design field. Since she started Renaissance Interiors her philosophy has remained consistent - to ensure that each project is the reflection of the client's vision and lifestyle. She creates a design process tailored to each individual client and their specific project.
Making A Vision A Reality
Open communication, professionalism, and expertise are hallmarks of this process and by partnering with craftsmen that embrace the same ideals, she is able to make that vision a reality.
Workshops & Seminars
Additionally, Ms. Hentschel is frequently asked to tap into her years of experience and share her design philosophy and business strategies. She has led workshops and seminars for both design professionals and interior design enthusiasts. In response to client demand, she has expanded her business to include Event Design, Real Estate Staging and Interior Redesign.
- IDS - Interior Design Society
- WCAA - Window Coverings Association of America
- HBN - Home-based Businesswomen's Network
Served on the Board of Directors
- Charitable - Quota International of Andover
- I.R.I.S. - Interior Redesign Industry Specialist
- C.I.S.S. - Certified Interior Staging Specialist